You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Bring our Safe Streets curriculum to your community.
- Share our Classroom-based curriculum in your community! These 8 lessons are publicly available and geared to schools or any other venue resembling a classroom. Download it here.
- Find a Safe Streets Ambassador. We trained over 75 Ambassadors in 2014, and we may be able to find one who can present to your group. These ambassadors have access to a Powerpoint presentation for general audiences that they can modify for their specific audience. Contact us for a referral today!
- Ambassadors Login here for curriculum resources.
- Be the change by setting the example: your actions speak volumes.
Do you wish to see safer streets for your children to walk, bike and one day drive on? Do you want to travel to your destination as safely and efficiently as possible? Then show others through simple actions how to follow South Carolina traffic laws. Your fellow road users will respect your actions and follow in suit. Take a personal pledge and encourage others to join in. Heck—consider implementing a Code of Conduct like our good friends in Greenville!
- Donate to this campaign.
If you like the work of Safe Streets and want to see it grow and continue, consider contributing to our efforts. All donations will go directly towards the campaign and are administered by the Palmetto Cycling Coalition, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
- Share this campaign.
Ride the wave of the online social network—sharing is an easy way for supporters like you to spark exponential change. Visit our YouTube channel and share the video PSA’s with your friends and family. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter, flickr, and pinterest.
- Ride more!
Replace one car trip per week with a bicycle trip. Bicycling in South Carolina is safe and so much fun—and the more people out on their bikes, the safer the conditions will become. Grab your bike and go hit the road.